Thursday 25 September 2014

Snack recipes: Truffles with carob chia seed


         

Hello guys! So yeah...The week is ending and finally lack a few tests for me to do! Anyway this week I needed some snacks in moments of study not to follow the lazy and eat a lot of bread and chocolate. So I did three vegan snacks without sugar and that will leave you full all morning or afternoon in my case and they will be posted here and also posted on instagram.
I'm sorry guys for not post anything here in this whole week.. but I'm so tired I had 3 works and 10 tests this week, and I need to Prepare for the enem, the enem is a test that takes place every year in Brazil to help students earn scholarships at colleges or got the much desired vague in a federal college. So my life is a mess currently, though let's talk about these beauties
I know...carob truffles are already extremely popular but these truffles I added chia seeds to be able to keep you satiated for longer if that hunger happens at night, and you guys already thought to cover truffles with granola. My God is so good is to use a cool granola with many pieces that they will give a crunchy texture.


The Recipe is pretty simple you only need 3 ingredients and you can topped with anything that you like or have in your house.
Ingredients: (makes 6 little balls)
7 dates 
1 tbsp of carob powder
1 tsp of chia seeds
1 tsp of water
Toppings:-optional-
Coconut flakes, cracked walnuts and granola



Instructions:
If your dates are a bit hard to cut, leave fifteen minutes to soak in the water to let it softer. In a food processor place the dates and process pulsing well first and then for a few more minutes until they become a smooth and creamy. Mix the chia seeds and water and process a bit more last place carob powder and transfer to a bowl and leave 10 minutes in the freezer. Then and only shape into balls and place the cover on your preference.
Coconut flakes,carob powder,granola, nuts are really good options.


After I finished them I put in a air container and leave with me to the libary. They did not even last 2 hours I was craving by sugar so they were a great option and more healthy as well.



Have a great day guys
Victoria.



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Eat Drink and Sing Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger